Poster Display Stands: Product Selection
PLEASE USE THE DROP-DOWN BOXES ABOVE to view the drawing and price of the display you require, such as those below, by selecting your preference for 'poster size', 'number across', 'number down' and 'bases':
PLEASE ENQUIRE if the combination you are looking for is shown as not available.
Poster Display Stands: Main Benefits
INFORMATION STANDS for displaying POSTERS:
Poster Display Stands: Frames
The frame for this range of poster stands is in:
- Satin anodised aluminium
- Posts 40mm in diameter
- Cross-bars are 19 x 32mm
- 'Quick-fit' top and bottom fixings on the suspension wires slide easily into grooves running along the tops and bottoms of the cross-bars
Poster Display Stands: Bases
- Weighted bases
8mm thick mild steel, powder-coated in silver-grey
A choice of bases are available:
ovals, 400x100mm, with fixing holes enabling them to be screwed down if required
availble for all displays
Narrow displays (those with a single column of A4 landscape or portrait or with A3 portrait poster holders) may have a single oval base 600 x 300mm
Wider displays are offered with two 400mm diameter circular bases
Poster Display Stands: Poster Holders
Clear acrylic poster holders are suspended on wires [cables] which are easily fixed into the top and bottom rails of the frame using quick-fix fittings.
- Fabricated from clear acrylic [perspex]
- Folded at the bottom and clamped by 'wings' on the back, allowing a poster to be easily slid in
- Fixed to wires using 4 clamps (or 6, in the case of A0 portrait holders)
- Larger holders (those to suit poster sizes A2 and above) come with plastic clips to ensure that they remain 'closed'
- Standard sizes A0, A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5 portrait and landscape
- Known as 'easy access' pockets, sleeves or wallets
Additional and replacement holders are also available (with or without clamps).
Full details of dimensions and spacings can be found in the installation guide.
Poster Display Stands: Variations
PLEASE ENQUIRE if you need a bespoke version of this display.
Shop Display Systems provide variations including:
- Bespoke poster holder sizes
- Aluminium frames in bespoke sizes (variable heights and widths)
- Alternative base sizes (eg 250 x 100mm, or even 125 x 100mm, with fixing holes - eg to screw down on to window sills)
Holders are suspended on quick-fix WIRES (1.5mm steel rope).
Full details of dimensions and spacings can be found in installation guide.